The Institut technologique de maintenance industrielle’s mission is to exercise, in the fields of industrial maintenance, information, technical support and applied research activities for the benefit of Québec-based companies. Its activities include offering companies and organizations customized support in enhancing their productivity and competitiveness by developing and integrating intelligent solutions that focus on cutting‑edge technologies.
In an industrial basin where the reliability of equipment is of strategic importance, ITMI, a pioneer in industrial maintenance, offers tailor-made support in technical assistance, training and information, applied research and digital audits. Since its inception in 2008, ITMI has continued to grow and expand its areas of expertise to adapt to the needs of industries and technological change. Industry 4.0, Internet of Things, embedded systems, artificial intelligence, energy intelligence, design, manufacturing and computer-aided inspection; ITMI has the expertise and resources to meet your needs.
- Analysis of working methods, means or technical and human needs
- Assistance in improving maintenance practices
- Assisting in the selection of sensors for monitoring priority equipment
- Data analysis and programming of decision support tools
- Development of specific and advanced training in industrial reliability
- Help in choosing and setting up a CMMS
- Implement Industry 4.0 concepts for preventative maintenance
- Implementation of maintenance performance indicators
- Implementation of optimal preventive maintenance planning systems
- Standardization of the maintenance operations for equipment
- Support of companies in R&D projects
- Hydraulic test stand
- Several analysis laboratories within the Industrial maintenance technology and Industrial electronics technology training programs at Cégep de Sept-Îles
- Several technological and specific workshop equipment