The Centre d’étude en responsabilité sociale et écocitoyenneté (CÉRSÉ) is a research centre that through accessible and collaborative processes facilitates the creation of opportunities for responsible innovation in society and organizations.
CÉRSÉ offers action research or support mandates adapted to the needs of businesses, organizations and communities through the co-creation of approaches, solutions and tools; the development of portraits and profiles; analysis, evaluation and improvement of projects, programs and processes; and knowledge synthesis. The CÉRSÉ is recognized as a partner of choice through its pragmatism, speed of action and accessibility to its mode of intervention; the neutrality and credibility conferred by its status as a research centre; and its membership in several Québec and international networks of leaders in innovation and corporate social responsibility.
- Analysis of the implementation of the responsible procurement policy of the Community economic development corporations (CEDCs) of Québec
- Assessment of the appropriation of sustainable development and responsible procurement policies or any other sustainable development programs of an organization, group or areas of activity
- Awareness and development in social responsibility
- Consumption of printing paper: analysis of consumption and implementation of an action plan to reduce its use and its costs at the source
- Establishment of mechanisms for mobilization and consultation of stakeholders around integrative projects in sustainable development
- Integrating sustainable development principles into organizational management practices
- Promotion of sustainable development education initiatives in the college environment. Identification and documentation of eco-citizen themes to be included in school curricula